[Linux-bruxelles] Evolution's Calendar problem: hidden entries

Jérôme Warnier jwarnier at beeznest.net
Jeu 16 Oct 14:28:22 CEST 2003

Le jeu 16/10/2003 à 13:36, Carlos Betancourt a écrit :
> Hello everyone.
>
> I have a problem driving me mad: my entries in the evolution calendar
> are hidden (invisible).
>
> However, the file ~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics has the
> information included, and whenever I add an item to the calendar it is
> added to this file, I see nothing on the evolution screen.
>
> In fact, when I synchronize with my ipaq (running OPIE), the entries are
> visible on my ipaq's calendar, but not in evolution.
>
> I've checked the gconf editor, but couldn't find any entry related to
> 'hidden calendar entries' or similar.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
It's a know problem, due to the upgrade (does not happen on a fresh
install). The Calendar window seems to be replaced by the todo-list. In
fact, it is just hidden. Just resize the todo-list from left to right,
and your calendar is there.

If you don't understand, I can send you a screenshot while doing it
myself.

--
Jérôme Warnier <jwarnier at beeznest.net>