[Linux-bruxelles] Evolution's Calendar problem: hidden entries

Carlos Betancourt carlos.betancourt at chello.be
Jeu 16 Oct 13:36:51 CEST 2003

Hello everyone.

I have a problem driving me mad: my entries in the evolution calendar
are hidden (invisible).

However, the file ~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics has the
information included, and whenever I add an item to the calendar it is
added to this file, I see nothing on the evolution screen.

In fact, when I synchronize with my ipaq (running OPIE), the entries are
visible on my ipaq's calendar, but not in evolution.

I've checked the gconf editor, but couldn't find any entry related to
'hidden calendar entries' or similar.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Carlos