[Linux-bruxelles] Graver un son

Xavier BAYET xavier.bayet at bxlug.be
Mer 23 Juil 10:58:00 CEST 2003

Alain BarBason écrivit
>Je me dis donc, plutot que passer par le mp3, ce serait pas mal de
>convertir le wav en format cd audio (cdda je pense)
>
>1) savez vous comment ?
>2) avez vous une autre solution ?

amha, cdrecord est ton ami :
cdrecord [ general options ] dev=device  -audio track1 .\|.\|. trackn

où general options peut prendre les valeurs suivantes (man cdrecord pour
plus d'options)

-force
Force to continue on some errors. This option currently implements some
tricks that will allow you to blank bad CD-RW disks.

-dummy
The CD-Recorder will go through all steps of the recording process, but
the laser is turned off during this procedure. It is recommended to run
several tests before actually writing to a Compact Disk, if the timing and
load response of the system is not known.

-dao
Set Disk At Once mode. This currently only works with MMC drives that support
non raw Session At Once mode.

-multi
Allow multi session CD's to be made. This flag needs to be present on all
sessions of a multi session disk, except you want to create a session that
will be the last session on the media. The fixation will be done in a way
that allows the CD-Recorder to append additional sessions later. This is
done by generation a TOC with a link to the next program area. The so generated
media is not 100% compatible to manufactured CD's (except for CDplus). Use
only for recording of multi session CD's. If this option is present, the
default track type is CD-ROM XA mode 2 . The Sony drives have no hardware
support for CD-ROM XA mode 2 . You have to specify the -data option in order
to create multi session disks on these drives. As long as cdrecord does
not have a coder for converting data sectors to audio sectors, you need
to force CD-ROM sectors by including the -data option if you like to record
a multisession disk in DAO/SAO mode. Not all drives allow multisession CD's
in DAO/SAO mode.

speed=#
Set the speed factor of the writing process to #. # is an integer, representing
a multiple of the audio speed. This is about 150 KB/s for CD-ROM and about
172 KB/s for CD-Audio. If no speed option is present, cdrecord will try
to get the speed value from the CDR_SPEED environment. If your drive has
problems with speed=2 or speed=4 you should try speed=0

dev= target
Sets the SCSI target for the CD-Recorder, see notes above. A typical device
specification is dev= 6,0 . If a filename must be provided together with
the numerical target specification, the filename is implementation specific.
The correct filename in this case can be found in the system specific manuals
of the target operating system. On a FreeBSD system without CAM support,
you need to use the control device (e.g. /dev/rcd0.ctl ). A correct device
specification in this case may be dev= /dev/rcd0.ctl:@ . On Linux, drives
connected to a parallel port adapter are mapped to a virtual SCSI bus. Different
adapters are mapped to different targets on this virtual SCSI bus. If no
dev option is present, cdrecord will try to get the device from the CDR_DEVICE
environment. If the argument to the dev= option does not contain the characters
',', '/', '@' or ':', it is interpreted as an label name that may be found
in the file /etc/cdrecord.conf (see FILES section).

Hope this helps