[Linux-bruxelles] Venezuela's Government Shifts to OpenSourceSoftware

Nicolas Forget nforget at ulb.ac.be
Dim 1 Sep 10:12:03 CEST 2002

> Could you please point me to such "directives"? I didn't know that it
> was mandatory to "write" french on the ML. If such a directive actually
> exists, well, I'll have to unsubscribe to the list...or learn to write
> french ;)

we have any problem with english on the list, i've a little misunderstood
the rules. copy/paste from english news is not very appreciated but if you
want to speak english because you don't speak french Any problems for me!!!
(if you want to see the discuss it is posible if you look on the archives of
the ML)
> Yes, it's contradictory. I think that my counterargument of using Oracle
> was not very clever ;)

and it is the problem it will never be as simple as we think (how manny
thousand things do we not know??? if we knew everything, the problem would
be solve many years ago)
>ll, we can keep discussing the issue tomorrow at the LCP.
> See ya!

i'll not be there problem is not motivation but i have to study my last exam
and i have to go at the scouts today (i meet my new staff today ;) ) so a
choice had to be done... but i come at the next one ;)
Ps: y en a un qui me doit encore une biere...