[Linux-bruxelles] Jitsi server for Linux User Group meetings

bfrere at linux.lu bfrere at linux.lu
Mar 31 Mar 15:44:26 CEST 2020

As I offered you, I installed a Jitsi server on a server in my company.

It is supposed to last, as we use Jitsi for professional purpose.

If you want, you can test it, but please _DO NOT REFER IT_ to third
parties. It is not designed to kill my company bandwidth...

The address is https://jitsi.abilit.eu

Please write to me if you encounter difficulties.

Yours.