[Linux-bruxelles] Save the date: FSFE PRE-FOSDEM community event – Keynote by Cory Doctorow

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas at pettiaux.be
Lun 21 Déc 10:29:34 CET 2020

-------- Message transféré --------
De: Alexander Sander <alex.sander at fsfe.org>
À: foss-community at openforumeurope.org <
foss-community at openforumeurope.org>
Objet: [OFE Open Source Community List] Save the date: FSFE PRE-FOSDEM
community event – Keynote by Cory Doctorow
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 10:10:09 +0100
Client de messagerie: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0)
Gecko/20100101
 Thunderbird/68.10.0

Hi all.
We like to stick to the tradition of bringing our European
communitytogether the day before FOSDEM. With more attendees each year,
themeeting has become an important part for many of us during the
annualFOSDEM-related trip to Brussels. Unfortunately, next year's
FOSDEM andthus PRE-FOSDEM will have to take place online, so we will
not be ableto meet in person this time. On the other hand the digital
format giveschance for new audiences and attendees and so we are
honored that CoryDoctorow himself will kick off our PRE-FOSDEM
community get together in2021.
Save-the-date today and register your attendance below!
Date: February 5.When: 6:00 pm CETWhere: online (detailed instructions
will be shared soon)Registration:
https://registration.fsfe.org/Pre-FOSDEM-2021

BTW:  This year we will be co-organising the Legal and Policy
IssuesDevRoom at FOSDEM 2021 [1] - this gives chance to concentrate the
FSFEPRE-FOSDEM event on community networking time. More details to
come.
Best
Alex
[1] We are looking forward to your exciting submissions, here you
willfind the CfP:
https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2020q4/003145.html

-- Alexander Sander - EU Public Policy Programme ManagerFree Software
Foundation EuropeSchönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-
157 923 472 12Registered at Amtsgericht Hamburg, VR
17030  |   (fsfe.org/join)
-- We ask all participants on this community list to abide by our OFE
Community Participation Guidelines:
http://www.openforumeurope.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/OFE-Community-Participation-Guidelines.pdf
Groups "Open Source Community List" group.To unsubscribe from this
group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to foss-
community+unsubscribe at openforumeurope.org.To view this discussion on
the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/a/openforumeurope.org/d/msgid/foss-community/e058e630-0788-cfc0-6c0d-045f187de2a1%40fsfe.org
.

Bonjour,
Je serai présent là aussi et je crois que ce serait bien pour la communauté du libre belgp-française francophone
a+
Nicolas Pettiaux, phd - portable +32 496 24 55 01 - nicolas at pettiaux.be