[Linux-bruxelles] Fwd: Upcoming CentOS Dojo in Brussels

Marc Van Craesbeeck mjhvc at 93hostest.be
Mer 30 Oct 09:50:09 CET 2019

Bonjour,

reçu via le site:

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Upcoming CentOS Dojo in Brussels
Date : 	Tue, 29 Oct 2019 18:25:20 +0100
De : 	Bruxelles Linux User Group: BxLUG <mjhvcouvatonorg>
Répondre à : 	rbowen at centosproject.org
Pour :

Upcoming CentOS Dojo in Brussels

Formulaire posté le : 29 octobre 2019 à 18h25min.

Par : rbowen at centosproject.org

Prénom : Rich

Nom : Bowen

Hi.

I wanted to let you know about the upcoming CentOS Dojo on the day
before FOSDEM 2020. The details are here :
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2020

The call for presentations is open, and we would love to have some local
speakers if possible. Would you be willing to promote this event to your
user group ? Thanks !

Envoi via le site Bruxelles Linux User Group : BxLUG (http://www.bxlug.be/)