[Linux-bruxelles] Linux Challenge 2019

Julien Carlier julien at editx.eu
Mar 22 Jan 09:41:49 CET 2019

Hello,

EDITx is organizing the first Linux Challenge in Belgium in collaboration
with the FPS Finance.

https://editx.eu/it-challenge/linux-challenge-2019-fps-finance

All our challenges: https://editx.eu/challenges

We would like to propose to some of you to be part of the Jury. The jury is
a mix of University Professors and recognized professionals in Belgium.

The role of a jury member implicates the creation of 5 multiple choices
questions (2 easy, 2 medium, 1 expert) and ideally to join the finals:
award ceremony, interviews, photos... The timeframe is very large. We don't
need the questions before February.

How does it work?

The first phase of the challenge is online and open during 6 weeks (from
the 11th of March to the 26th of April 2019). The participants have 15
minutes to answer to as many questions as they can (up to 20). The
questions are MCQ in english with one good answers and 4 possibilities.

The participants have three jokers:

   - 50/50
   - Call the participants
   - Mail a question to a Friend

At the end of the first phase, we invite the top participants (30 students
& 30 Professionals) to participate to the finals.

We would be very honored if some you would accept to be a member of the
Jury.

I'am at your disposal for any issues and would be glad to give you more
details and discuss about a collaboration (meetup organization during the
online phase, speaker during the finals...)

Sincerely,
Julien

--
Tel. BE: +32 (0)2 240 57 80