[Linux-bruxelles] Open forum on DRM (Fwd: Re: [Drm-elimination-crew] Intl. day against DRM: Brussels, Belgium)

Ruben De Smet ruben.de.smet at rubdos.be
Sam 30 Avr 15:10:23 CEST 2016

Hello linux-bruxelles!

Just to let you guys know (and sorry for my English, je suis un des gars
du Flandre qui ne peut pas parler le français sans fautes), I'm
organising an "open forum" about DRM.

Details are in the link below. TL;DR: Vrije Universiteit Brussel, 17:00
or some minutes after that.

I will try to present DRM in a non-technical way, so it should be okay
for people that never heard about public key cryptography, assembly,
compilers, obfuscation, whatever.

After my presentation, we can discuss things further: DRM, free
software, both technical and non-technical.

The event will be in Dutch or English, depending upon what people come.

Spread the word!

Ruben