[Linux-bruxelles] Conference 5 Novembre - Open standards and open source in public procurement - from policy to implementation

Maël Brunet maelbrunet at gmail.com
Mar 21 Oct 18:29:19 CEST 2014

Bonjour,

Je fais un peu de pub pour une conference susceptible d'interesser les
membres de cette liste - a noter que la discussion sera integralement en
anglais.
Marc si tu me lis : pourrais-tu stp relayer sur la liste Open-gov? J'ai
essaye de m'inscrire dessus il y a quelque temps mais jamais eu de retour.
:/

Cordialement,

Mael

 Web Version <http://openforumeurope.org>

Tweet
<https://twitter.com/home?status=OFA+Roundtable,+November+5th+-+Open+standards+and+open+source+in+public+procurement+http://www.openforumeurope.org>

 <http://www.openforumacademy.org>
​

  Open standards and open source in public procurement - from policy to
implementation

Register now
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JeAx12xxTdamo0JVNz0dHx-cuMx1FGStsCRsgcmeeCE/viewform?usp=send_form>

*When?* Wednesday 5 November 2014, 17:00 - 19:00

*Where?* Silken Berlaymont (Boulevard Charlemagne 11, 1000 Brussels)

*What?* Over the years, we have seen a number of policy initiatives
promoting the take-up of open standards and open source in public
institutions. But how effective are these policies in practice? How does
the public sector ensure that they are effectively implemented and reap the
benefits from greater competition, flexibility, and independence from any
individual supplier? What exactly are the challenges faced in rolling out
such reforms within a large organisation?

To explore these issues, we have invited four speakers from different
levels of government to talk about their experience :

*Linda Humphries* - Senior Technical Adviser, UK Cabinet Office (tbc)

 *Pierre Damas* - DG DIGIT Unit A3 - Service Oriented Solutions

  *Bart Lindeboom* - CIO of Ede, The Netherlands

  *Roberto Moreno-Diaz* - General Director for TLC and New Technologies,
Canary Islands Government

   More details can be found on the OpenForum Academy website
<http://www.openforumacademy.org>.
The event will be followed by a reception.

Please confirm your interest in participating, by registering here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JeAx12xxTdamo0JVNz0dHx-cuMx1FGStsCRsgcmeeCE/viewform?usp=send_form>
.