[Linux-bruxelles] Mobilisation Debian possible au Botanique ce weekend !

Alain Belkadi xigulor at linuxbeach.be
Ven 30 Sep 10:14:06 CEST 2011

On Thu, September 29, 2011 17:57, Serge SMEESTERS wrote:
> Entendons-nous bien, je ne pense pas qu'il y ai lieu de "réclamer",
> mais plus comme le suggère également Nicolas, de "les féliciter pour
> l'association faite (fut-ce elle de manière inconsciente)" :)

Voici la réponse de chez Debian :

---
Thanks for the report.  As already noted, that logo is "open-use", you
can use it for pretty much anything.

Beyond that, it is an unfortunate fact that our open logo is _very_
similar to a custom brush shape shipped in Adobe Photoshop.  (Our logo
was chosen in a public contest; I suspect if anyone had noticed this
when we chose the logo, we would have disqualified it.)  The Photoshop
brush probably explains many instances of "borrowing": other people
incorporate the same Photoshop brush into their own graphic designs and
logos.

--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/
---