[Linux-bruxelles] Fwd: [HSBXL] Software Freedom Day

Frederic Pasteleurs lists at askarel.be
Ven 29 Juil 18:13:15 CEST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [HSBXL] Software Freedom Day
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:20:15 +0200
From: Jurgen Gaeremyn <jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be>
To: hsbxl at discuss.hackerspaces.be

Hey all,

September 17th is worldwide Software Freedom Day.

Since nothing was going on in Brussels, I started up a team.
So what's the plan? Not very much yet, but it can easily grow:

Somewhere around the railway station Bx Centraal, have a little stand
where we can show off the applications that already exist in Free & Open
Source.

Just need a few extra hands to show off...
2 options I see: tunnel between metro and Bx Central ... or VUB/ULB
campus...

Interested? Give me a shout.

Grtz,
Jurgen.