[Linux-bruxelles] cannot update in lynx

Wendy Van Wynsberghe wendy at constantvzw.com
Jeu 1 Juil 11:03:20 CEST 2010

hey

I know christina and her computer :-) - but I also don't have the
solution to her problem

she has ubuntu lucid lynx and prefers a regular ubuntu to the remix
(it worked really fine for a while, it even updated - but then it
stops after a month or so ...)

---> christina, can you do this: get your "sources.list" file, you'll
find it in "/etc/apt/"
(it is a text file)

Greetz

wendy