[Linux-bruxelles] photographie numerique

Thomas Strömberg thomas at stromberg.org
Ven 5 Juin 17:30:54 CEST 2009

Picasa will handle RAW files, but I don't think it is updated to
1000D. As mentioned, you can convert RAW images to open in GIMP, but
it isn't a very efficient process for thousands of photos.

If you want an efficient RAW photography workflow under Linux, be
prepared to spend some money. My current favorite package on Linux is
Bibble Pro (http://www.bibblelabs.com/), particularly the version 5.0
beta. There is also http://www.lightcrafts.com/lightzone/

Sadly, neither are as good as Adobe Lightroom, yet! I look forward to
it running on WINE at some point.

forgive the english [Google Translate is great!],
thomas (in brussels)

--
// thomas