[Linux-bruxelles] Smartphones opensource, but not from Proximus...

Thomas Strömberg thomas at stromberg.org
Mar 25 Aou 08:53:36 CEST 2009

True.  It sounds like the phones sold by Proximus at the moment are not
"Google Experience" phones. Those are the ones that come with all of the
applications installed and  allow the users the freedom to install anything.
You can check by whether or not the phone has a Google logo on it.  I'm a
bit disappointed by this, as I was actually considering getting one through
Proximus. I guess I will stick with my G1 for now. Thanks!

--
// thomas