[Linux-bruxelles] commerce équitable, Ubuntu, et "the world's first Fairtrade cola"

Aldo info at brlspeak.net
Jeu 14 Aou 19:16:58 CEST 2008

ça sonne bizarre pour moi qui ne connais pas bien le sujet;
mais il s'agit bien de boisson sucrée, et d'Ubuntu, cad dans le sens premier
du terme qui signifie "humanité", raison pour laquelle je vous le fais
suivre.

<extrait>
Meet Ubuntu, the world's first Fairtrade cola

   Ubuntu is the first certified Fairtrade cola
   [38]Food News
   Channels: [39]Food News Tags: [40]fairtrade, [41]soft drinks

   Coca-Cola, get ready to let go of some of your addicts. Ubuntu, a new
   Fairtrade soft drink, has just joined Whole Earth's organic cola as an
   ethical alternative to the world's most famous soft drink brand. This
   is great news for those of you who are less than impressed with
   [42]Coca-Cola's green and ethical credentials, but -- like me -- must
   bow to the fact that the sweet, refreshing stuff is one of your vices.

   Ubuntu is the first certified Fairtrade cola -- it's made from
   Fairtrade sugar from Malawi and Zambia. Besides paying the mandatory
   Fairtrade Premium for the sugar, the [43]Ubuntu Trading Company has
   also committed to return a share of its profits to the African sugar
   farmers to help them develop their communities.

   The word 'ubuntu' means 'humanity' or 'fellow feeling', translating
   from South African languages to mean, "I am what I am because of who
   we all are." That sentiment alone is a very good reason for giving the
   drink a go. I haven't tasted it yet, but it counts Andy Cato of Groove
   Armada as one of its fans, and if it's cool enough for him, it's cool
   enough for me. I'll definitely pop into one of the cafes that stock it
   to taste the goods next time I'm in the right neighbourhood -- check
   out the stockists on [44]Ubuntu's website if you're thirsty for some
   fair fizz, too.

   If you don't live close to an establishment that's serving up the
   stuff, no worries: from 12 June, you can buy it [45]online -- a 330ml
   can goes for 79p, and a 24-pack is £15.09.
   Share this article:
</extrait>