[Linux-bruxelles] [Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: RE: Aanbod diensten]

Joeri Poesen jpoesen at servr.be
Ven 29 Juin 15:13:30 CEST 2007

If you need case studies, I suggest you talk to Bruno De Bondt (bruno at
indymedia dot be) from Indymedia Belgium. They just made a full switch
to ubuntu. Another organisation in their building did the same using LTS.

Joeri.

--
Joeri Poesen
web developer

jpoesen at servr.be
+32 (0) 478 800 719

world.servr | webontwikkeling voor social- en non-profits
http://world.servr.be