[Linux-bruxelles] [Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: RE: Aanbod diensten]

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Ven 29 Juin 08:08:58 CEST 2007

 2007/6/28, François Cauwe <francois at cauwe.org>:
> Hi,
> I mailed yesterday night already SocialWARE and i got the following
> answer.

thank you very much François.

this answer "Als er is voldoende vraag" is a statement that can just
not be very open.

I suppose socialware could be sponsored by Microsoft. As such, they
will advertise the already well know products and not yet the
alternative that we know is free. So they will most probably not have
any demand and will be right telling us: no need for free software /
ubuntu through socialware, as there is no demand.

I think we need to go one step above, directly to the Fondation Roi
Baudouion that is
one of their sponsor and who supported financially the bxlug to
develop librassoc a distribution for low end pc with applications
chosen for the associations. ANd, IMHO, we need to talk to them and
let them go to socialware thereafter, to have socialware advertise
*both* free software and proprietary applications even without
specific demands.

I'll work actively on this matter with any of you in spetember when I
am back, and share my "persuading and public speaking experience" with
any of you with pleasure.

Thanks again,

Nicolas