[Linux-bruxelles] Canon Pixma MP600 print & scan

akwell foley the_king2001 at hotmail.com
Dim 18 Fév 12:52:24 CET 2007

Didier Misson a écrit :
> Ce n'est pas parfait, mais c'est encourageant !
>
> ;-)
>
> http://didier.misson.net/didier/index.php?2007/02/17/63-canon-pixma-mp600-et-linux
> <http://didier.misson.net/didier/index.php?2007/02/17/63-canon-pixma-mp600-et-linux>
>
> --
> Didier
>
> http://didier.misson.net
ceci pourrait peut etre t'interessé

/Hi! I'd like to report success using my MP600 with the patch from
http://pixma-mp600.sourceforge.jp/ Thanks! One issue with compilation -
linux/compiler.h does not exist on Ubuntu/debian. Removing that from
usb.c makes the compile work. Scanning seems to work using a number of
resolutions, using x, y, w, h settings, and using grayscale. All using
the pixmascan tool. However, xsane crashes on me if I change anything
from default... I'd like to help debug that and test any improvements if
possible. /Mikael /