[Linux-bruxelles] Re: [Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: Education, Ubuntu and LoCo teams]

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Mer 25 Oct 18:22:03 CEST 2006

2006/10/25, Jan Claeys <ubuntu at janc.be>:

Using phpcompta or sqlledger or any other existing free software
(kmymoney, gnucash or another one that I am now considering) would be
good instead of the proprietary ones.

> > PhpCompta?
> > http://www.phpcompta.org/
>
> Looks interesting, is this stable

as stable as it could be. What is a stable program ?

At least "used by many companies and maintained by a Belgian one"
> and bug-free software?
> (I mean as in making sure accounting is always done right.)

I'll let the user, some of them are on the bxlug mailing list as well
as the principal author, answer.

Thanks,

Nicolas
Nicolas Pettiaux - email: nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be