[Linux-bruxelles] petit rappel Fosdem2006

Thierry Geers geers.thierry at geers-zoon.org
Lun 13 Fév 05:42:52 CET 2006

Hello FOSSE (Free and Open Source Software Enthusiasts) !

FOSDEM 2006, the biggest FOSS developer meeting in Europe, is
approaching rapidly (25&26/02) and it promises to be bigger and better
than ever before. Lots of interesting speakers are coming, we have 16
developer rooms were about 140 talks will take place, a bunch of intro
tutorials, ... too much to mention!

But to succeed, we need your help. During the FOSDEM weekend a few
thousand visitors will pass by and we need a lot of volunteers to make
their visit as nice as we can. That's why I'm sending you this mail today:

We want YOU to help out at FOSDEM 2006!

But what can I do? you might think. Well, a lot:

greeting/helping visitors, handling donations, providing information,
monitoring talks, assist the speaker, guarding our precious equipment,
setting up, translating, calling taxis, being praised for the wonderful
event you're helping to organize, ... the list goes on!

You will be assisted by a couple of experienced volunteers who know the
ropes from previous editions, so no need to worry about messing up.

So, if you don't have plans for the weekend of 24-25-26 February and
would like to help out, even for a few hours, let me know!

Hope to hear from you,

Jan-Frederik
--
Thierry Geers
AEL Member - Association Electronique Libre