[Linux-bruxelles] [Fwd: Enquiry]

Miguel Quaremme mquaremme at yahoo.fr
Lun 28 Nov 10:37:05 CET 2005

Bonjour,

Pour les non anglophones, c'est (en gros) une demande d'un magazine pour
des traducteurs.

-------- Message original --------

Hi,

My name is Bridget Kulakauskas and I represent Free Software Magazine.

FSM started last year. Since then, we have published hundreds of
articles about open source and free software.

We are currently looking for potential publishers across the world who
might be interested in translating Free Software Magazine into different
languages and publishing it in different countries - we are eager to
spread the word!

I was wondering if you could possibly send me the names of any
publishers that you know of in Belgium who issue
computer magazines.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Bridget

--