[Linux-bruxelles] urgent: help needed / payed job

Steffen Maas ffii at kmu-software.de
Dim 29 Mai 12:26:12 CEST 2005

Hello,

this is the Brussels office of FFII managing the software patent lobby
activities [1]. We have a list of supporters with missing telephone
numbers and we need somebody to look up the information on the websites
and complete the information. Unfortunately this is very time consuming
and time is running out. So if anybody can help please contact us! We
have around 500 addresses and we need to call them before our conference
on 01. June [2]. I estimate that this can be done in 8 hours by two
persons. If we can't find anybody to help us we will even pay for it.

Sincerely yours
Steffen Maas
+32 484 561020

[1] http://economic-majority.com/contact.en.php