[Linux-bruxelles] SIP call : receive on one PC

Didier Misson dmlinux at belcenter.com
Ven 18 Mar 19:15:23 CET 2005

Strange...

I have 2 computers with Debian SID, connected to Internet via an IPCop
FireWall.
I take 2 Free World Dialing account (http://fwd.pulver.com)

Both computers can succeed to call the test numbers
sip:612 at fwd.pulver.com and 613 too.

With the Laptop Armada E500, I succeed to call the Desktop. I call
speak. It's ok.
But with the Desktop Compaq Deskpro EN, I can NOT call the Laptop.
I receive the message "utilisateur indisponible"

I swap both accounts (SIP number) between the Laptop and Desktop.
Problem always on the laptop.
The Laptop can make a call, but not receive one :o)

I will try to see if some ports are blocked...

Nothing in the FireWall. I just remove rules about these ports.
Without rules the Desktop can receive phone calls... not the laptop.

et euh... m...
pq j'ai écrit tout ça en anglais moi ? :o)
C'est vendredi ... c'est pas un troll...
ça doit être la fatigue !

lol

--
Didier Misson