RE: [Linux-bruxelles] Éclaircissementssur les formats ouverts

Cabuzel Thierry Thierry.Cabuzel at gial.be
Lun 31 Jan 17:52:14 CET 2005

Oups je l'ai loupé celle la... Je me suis basé sur celle-ci:

Q. Do I need a license to distribute mp3/mp3PRO encoded content?
A. YES. ... bla bla bla....
   However, no license is needed for private, non-commercial activities (e.g., home-entertainment, receiving broadcasts and creating a personal music library), not generating revenue or other consideration of any kind or for entities with an annual gross revenue less than US$ 100 000.00.