[Linux-bruxelles] Enregistrement des DVD

Carl Devos carl at zongo.be
Sam 1 Jan 13:23:05 CET 2005

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 21:52 +0100, Simon Lefort wrote:
> Je voudrais les conserver directement sur mon disque dur en fait.
> J'ai un disque de 120 Go qui devrait donc me permettre d'en stocker pas
> mal ! ;-)

vobcopy:
http://lpn.rnbhq.org/projects/c/c.shtml

 vobcopy copies DVD .vob files to harddisk and merges them into file(s)
 with the name extracted from the DVD. It checks for enough free space
 on the destination drive and compares the copied size to the size on
DVD (in case something went wrong during the copying).
  You can also mirror the dvd movie content and copy single
  files you specify.

Il est dans Debian Sarge.

--
Carl