[Linux-bruxelles] ln et linker 2 reps, ou autre solution

Aldo blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Sam 12 Fév 13:21:48 CET 2005

Hello,
on me déconseille le hard linking, es-ce que qq'un aurait suffisament
d'imagination que pour suggérer une solution où il ne serait pas utile
de hardlinker deux répertoires? comment faire si justemetn ces rép sotn
bien réels et contiennent des cfg ou .pats?

Pour rappel:
   From: Ruedi Port <r.port(at)dkfz.de> [ date: 2005-01-13 ]
   My timidity version, timidity-2.12.0-336 under SuSE 9.0,
   has very few instrument files (/usr/share/timidity/patch/*.pat), so
   the .midi files sounded all very much the same.

   A full set of instrument files is contained in
   timidity++-2.11.3-1.i386.rpm,
   Download for RedHat 7.3, which can be located through
   http://rpm.pbone.net

   I installed it in a new directory /usr/local/share/timidity using
   rpm -ivh --nodeps -r /usr/local/share/timidity timidity++-2.11.3-1.i386.rpm
   to avoid any conflict with the existing timidity installation and any
   complaints
   about unresolved dependencies. This installation creates three
   subdirectories
   in /usr/local/share/timidity: etc/, usr/, var/ .
   The subdirectory etc/ , then, contains a configuration file,
   timidity.cfg, which links the midi ``program numbers'' to the precious
   instrument files:
   /usr/local/share/timidity/usr/share/timidity/instruments/*.pat

   Now, the existing timidity installation has to be told which of the
   instrument
   files to use for which of the midi ``programs''.
   This can be done by editing the existing
   /usr/share/timidity/timidity.cfg to replace the lines
   source piano+guitar.cfg
   source drums.cfg
   by the line
   source new.timidity.cfg
   where /usr/share/timidity/new.timidity.cfg is a link to
   /usr/local/share/timidity/etc/timidity.cfg

   and the directory
   /usr/local/timidity/usr/share/timidity/instruments
(ce sont pas MES mots!)
   has been linked to /usr/share/timidity for the whole thing to work.

A.