[Linux-bruxelles] [HS encore] bizarre google

Alain Barbason alain at barbason.be
Lun 12 Déc 14:04:57 CET 2005

je fais une recherche sur google

perl mysql "nombre de ligne"

c'est ok, une autre

perl mysql "nombre de ligne" -php

et j'ai....

Google
  Error

     We're sorry...

     ... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus
or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears
that your computer or network has been infected.

     We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again
soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware
remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other
spurious software.

     We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on
Google.

bonjour chez vous...

--
by AlainBB