[Linux-bruxelles] [Fwd: [Fsfe-france] [Fwd: [edri-ip] campaign - interview]]

David GLAUDE dglaude at ael.be
Mer 24 Aou 23:12:11 CEST 2005

Appel à témoin?

David GLAUDE

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Cornelia Kutterer <cornelia.kutterer at beuc.org>
To: edri-ip at edri.org
Subject: [edri-ip] campaign - interview
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 07:41:31 +0200

Dear all,

BEUC will soon launch a campaign on the challenges for consumers in the
digital environment. I am now looking for peole who would be willing to
be interviewed (a couple of minutes) on 5th or 6th September in Brussels
in their role as users of the Internet, listner of music or readers of
e-books, users of MP3 players etc eventually as users of cc .....(as a
consumer of digital content) ......The interview can take place either
in French or English.

Would there be any volunteers? It would be great if you could
participate!! The more the better.....

In that case, pls contact me to get more info details.

Cornelia

Cornelia Kutterer
Senior Legal Advisor

BEUC The European Consumers' Organisation
Avenue de Tervuren, 36 Bte 4
B - 1040 Brussels
Tel: 02 - 740 28 10
E-mail: cornelia.kutterer at beuc.org