[Linux-bruxelles] accès à mysql sur un autre ordi

Alain BarBason alain at barbason.be
Sam 18 Sep 22:03:10 CEST 2004

Stephane Wirtel a écrit :
| 1) Il faut verifier que le reseau qui peut se connecter est autre chose
| que 127.0.0.1
Et on vérife cela où ?

| 2) il faut avoir les droits sur la base de donnees, donc verifier si
| l'utilisateur existe.
Je fais tout en root (je sais, c'est pas bien)

| 3) si cet utilisateur existe, a-t-il les permissions ?
j'imagine, mais sait onjamis.

| simplement verifier /etc/mysql/my.cnf

lu et relu mais bon...

sabb:/etc/mysql# cat my.cnf
#
# The MySQL database server configuration file.
#
# You can copy this to one of:
# - "/etc/mysql/my.cnf" to set global options,
# - "/var/lib/mysql/my.cnf" to set server-specific options or
# - "~/.my.cnf" to set user-specific options.
#
# One can use all long options that the program supports.
# Run program with --help to get a list of available options and with
# --print-defaults to see which it would actually understand and use.
#

# This will be passed to all mysql clients
# It has been reported that passwords should be enclosed with ticks/quotes
# escpecially if they contain "#" chars...
[client]
#password       = my_password
port            = 3306
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

# Here is entries for some specific programs
# The following values assume you have at least 32M ram

# This was formally known as [safe_mysqld]. Both versions are currently
parsed.
[mysqld_safe]
err-log         = /var/log/mysql/mysql.err
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock

[mysqld]
user            = mysql
pid-file        = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid
socket          = /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
port            = 3306
#
# You can also put it into /var/log/mysql/mysql.log but I leave it in
/var/log
# for backward compatibility. Both location gets rotated by the cronjob.
#log            = /var/log/mysql.log
log             = /var/log/mysql/mysql.log
basedir         = /usr
datadir         = /var/lib/mysql
tmpdir          = /tmp
language        = /usr/share/mysql/english
skip-locking
#
# The skip-networking option will no longer be set via debconf menu.
# You have to manually change it if you want networking i.e. the server
# listening on port 3306. The default is "disable" - for security reasons.
#skip-networking
key_buffer              = 16M
max_allowed_packet      = 1M
thread_stack            = 128K
#
# Query Cache Configuration
#
query_cache_limit       = 1048576
query_cache_size        = 26214400
query_cache_type        = 1
#
# Here you can see queries with especially long duration
#log-slow-queries       = /var/log/mysql/mysql-slow.log
#
# The following can be used as easy to replay backup logs or for replication
#server-id              = 1
#log-bin                = /var/log/mysql/mysql-bin.log
#binlog-do-db           = include_database_name
#binlog-ignore-db       = include_database_name
#
# Read the manual if you want to enable InnoDB!
skip-innodb
#
# Read the manual, too, if you want chroot!
# chroot = /var/lib/mysql/
#
# If you want to enable SSL support (recommended) read the manual or my
# HOWTO in /usr/share/doc/mysql-server/SSL-MINI-HOWTO.txt
# ssl-ca=/etc/mysql/cacert.pem
# ssl-cert=/etc/mysql/server-cert.pem
# ssl-key=/etc/mysql/server-key.pem

[mysqldump]
quick
max_allowed_packet      = 1M

[mysql]
#no-auto-rehash # faster start of mysql but no tab completition

[isamchk]
key_buffer              = 16M
sabb:/etc/mysql#

| je n'en ai pas sous la main, mais c'est le probleme tres recurrent que
| l'on obtient quand on essaie de se connecter a distance sur une db.

- --
by AlainBB
http://www.barbason.be/index.php