[Linux-bruxelles] bxlug proposal

Jean-Christophe Beumier jchrbeumier at tiscali.be
Lun 25 Oct 17:29:40 CEST 2004

>>> --> by creating a separate list for dutch, you run the risk that your
>>> questions won't be answered...

I'm sure there is no risk: you will get very few answer(s).

>>> You can also post in english in the general, french-speaking list,
>>> and benefit the wide audience...

There are *sometimes* english questions... and answers, as you can see.

>> That's not the point the point is Dutch speaking Linux users from
>> Brussels should also have a change of having a LUG, I could start a
>> Dutch LUG but that would be stupid since there's already a LUG in
>> Brussels just only French.

Let's be pragmatist: our dutch langauge is poor, for most of us.

> nothing prevents you to join, and if you meet other people speking
> dutch, to speak dutch with them.

If you are patient, we can speak dutch at the next copy party. I really
like this language.

But - please - don't quote too much. Easier to answer, in any language.

--
Jean-Christophe Beumier
http://www.jchr.be

Pour l'égalité femmes/hommes au travail: http://www.porteouverte.be