[Linux-bruxelles] bxlug proposal

Stan Pinte stanpinte at fastmail.fm
Lun 25 Oct 16:51:06 CEST 2004

> I believe French and Dutch are 2 of Belgiums/Brussels main languages so
> I think this LUG should also have a Dutch section for people like me !
> Maybe I'm asking to much but a Dutch list would be nice to !

let's poll the general list for the dutch speakers count...and ask them
if they want to create a separate list for dutch...

--> by creating a separate list for dutch, you run the risk that your
questions won't be answered...

You can also post in english in the general, french-speaking list, and
benefit the wide audience...

Stan.