[Linux-bruxelles] bxlug proposal

Xavier BAYET xbay0310 at tiscali.be
Lun 25 Oct 16:21:08 CEST 2004

Jonas Geiregat wrote:

> Hello,

> I'm writting this mail in English because my French sucks.
Hopefuly for you, most of us understand english. :-)

> I live in Brussel but my primair language is Dutch I'm not that good
> with French,
> I would like to see bxlug have a Dutch section too, would that be possible
> ?
Most of our membres are French speaking persons.
Some (like me) are not confident (at all) with Dutch. Maybe even the majority
of us.

As you might have noticed, some pages of the site have been translated in
English and/or Spanish. So, if you feel the force and courage to do it,
you may ask a translator account for the web site. :-)

Please note that the working language of the LUG is French but we can use
other languages (within limits of our capabilities). :-)

There is another LUG in Brussel (a Dutch speaking one): BeLUGa. Their web
site is: http://linux.rave.org . Their location is VUB, Build. F, room 218.
I know nothing more about them. I found the information on http://www.linuxselfhelp.com/HOWTO/Belgian-HOWTO/lugs.html

> Regards Jonas
Hope this answers a bit,

Xavier

--
If a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man.
Godfrey Quigley (Prison Chaplain) in "A Clockwork Orange"