[Linux-bruxelles] skype sous linux

Alain BarBason alain at barbason.be
Jeu 27 Mai 15:40:54 CEST 2004

Frederic Peters a écrit :

>Yannick Warnier écrivait :
>

>>Ben de pouvoir dialoguer avec quelqu'un sous Win32. En fait j'en aurais
>>bien besoin pour le moment (vu ma situation géographique outre-Manche)
>>mais apparemment gnomemeeting n'a pas de version Windows... du coup je
>>peux parler, mais tout seul. Je cherche une solution...
>>

>GnomeMeeting n'est jamais qu'un client h323 comme il doit en exister
>d'autres sous Windows.
>        Frédéric

Si j'ai bien compris, C'est possible de converser avec Netmeeting

http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x239.html#AEN260

6.5. Will Netmeeting users be able to see me?

No, because Netmeeting asks to the ILS directory to list people using
Netmeeting and not other software like GnomeMeeting, but you will be
able to see those people and contact them. ils.seconix.com accepts to
list all people, so if you want your family using Netmeeting to be able
to contact you, ask them to register on ils.seconix.com. GnomeMeeting
0.94 introduces a new way of registering to ILS and LDAP servers called
XDAP. XDAP permits you to redefine the way to register in XML files, you
can thus change the default behavior and ask to GnomeMeeting to register
as being ms-netmeeting. Please don't do it if it is not really needed.