[Linux-bruxelles] Re: Your enquiry for La Perla de la Bahia

Tim Coulton tim at laperlarentals.com
Dim 21 Mar 11:57:43 CET 2004

La Perla de la Bahia

Hi

Thanks for your enquiry about our fabulous apartment at La Perla de la Bahia. Our apartment sleeps 6 in 3 double bedrooms all ensuite , 2 of which can be made into twins. This is a luxury apartment in a frontline beach location in one of the top developments on the Costa del Sol. The style is classy, romantic and peaceful. Its also great for families - the beach and pools the main attraction. If you want bustling nightlife and lots of on site bars shops and restaurants then its not for you. There are a few beach restaurants and bars within walking distance but all guests would benefit from having a car. All of the amenities of the Costa del Sol are then within easy reach.

There are two websites I would like to invite you to visit

Firstly, you can see further photos of the apartment and complex at www.laperlarentals.com

Secondly, please visit http://www.villarenters.com/advert_price.asp?ref19 .

This is our interactive listing on Villarenters.com. Here you will find some more information and pictures. Best of all there is also an online availability and booking calendar. Here you can check availabilty and get an instant quote for your preferred dates with a currency converter. If you wish to continue, you can make a reservation by simply following the onscreen instructions. You will then get an email message confirming your booking with instructions on how to pay your deposit by credit or debit card .

Hopefully all your questions should be answered by visiting these links, if not please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help you in anyway we can. You can get a personal response by either replying to this automated email or contacting us by phone.

Kind regards,

Tim and Asia Coulton

+44 (0)1664 474663

=====original message=====is that possible?