[Linux-bruxelles] Eclipse 3.0 Debian packages

Carlos Betancourt cb at side.lu
Dim 18 Juil 17:55:00 CEST 2004

Hello everyone!

I've been searching on google and apt-get.org for a repository of
Eclipse 3.0 Debian packages with no success.

It rather puzzles me, because I could not even find a discussion on the
subject on google. Either version 2.1 can auto-update itself (and I
don't know how to do it) or there is no interest to package it for
Debian. Maybe it is already packages, but I've been unable to find it.
I'm using Sid with experimental enabled in my sources.list, however apt-
cache policy eclipse-platform only mentions 2.1 packages.

Any kind soul to shed some light on the subject?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos