[Linux-bruxelles] moving Dutch and French BLinuX lists to FreeArchive

Aldo blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Jeu 15 Juil 13:05:46 CEST 2004

Hi all,

This info may be useful if you know some people concerned by accessing
Gnu/Linux with assistive technology:

I'd like to inform/remind you that two non-English speaking Blinux
lists exist since a few years, and that they were recently moved from
Yahoogroups to another *non-commercial / FREE-minded* location:

this concerns  the French CarrefourBLinuX,  now available at:

 (since 29-02-2004)

and            the Dutch BLinuXForum list, now available at:

 (since 01-07-2004)

If you feel concerned by this, don't hesitate to have a look at the
(public) messages archive and/or our bookmarks.

Also don't hesitate to take advantages on Gnu/Linux by being subscribed
to both the English-speaking Blinux list and the FR/NL equivalent(s): in some
cases it is much easier to be helped in your own language, and I know
that since I'm not myself British or American citizen.

Be welcome!

Kind regards,

--
Osvaldo La Rosa -- http://brlspeak.net/
                -- co-admin BLinuXForum and CarrefourBLinuX lists