[Linux-bruxelles] offre de développement,

Stan Pinte stanpinte at fastmail.fm
Lun 26 Avr 15:27:31 CEST 2004

je forwarde ceci à la liste...pour les personnnes intéressées.

me contacter pour recevoir le powerpoint ultra-lourd mentionné en
attachment.

Stan.

All,

This is to request a price offer from your part concerning the creation
of the Social aXess website. Social aXess is the future Belgian platform
for linking social and charity organizations to devoted, young folks. A
PowerPoint presentation is attached here to provide you with a bit more
perspective.

To ensure the website goes public on time, we at Social aXess have
agreed on a roadmap -- also attached below. This site should include a
search engine linked to a database, a forum, etc. To discuss this in
more details, could one of your salespeople contact me before May 3?
Thanks in advance.

Web agencies willing to make a special price offer to a social
organization (i.e. ASBL) like Social aXess will of course be given
priority as well as PR coverage.

Regards,

Rodolphe Verhaegen

T: +32-472-846400
E: verhaegen.r at pg.com -- note this request has nothing to do with my
activities at the Procter & Gamble Company.

--
------
join me at spinte at jabber.org
GPG: CBAC 1C79 D133 D3D7 247D  D723 FCF9 AEB9 BC4F 5802
------