[Linux-bruxelles] How to apt-get a particular version of a program

Carlos Betancourt carlos.betancourt at chello.be
Jeu 15 Avr 11:57:05 CEST 2004

Hello everybody.

As most of you using Debian Sid have found out, libpam-runtime 0.76-18
was broken.

My system can not upgrade anymore until I fix it. The bug has been
fixed, but my system still insists on running "apt-get -f install", but
still it doesn't work.
Reading the bug report I found the work around, thus, no problem.

However, apt-cache shows me that there is version 0.76-19 available,
although it is not in my /var/cache/apt/archives.

So, the question is: how to tell apt-get to download and install version
0.76-19 of libpam-runtime?

Thanks in advance,

Carlos