[Linux-bruxelles] Your decision is needed

Mr. Ahmed Kagara ahmed_k007 at hunsa.com
Jeu 4 Sep 16:58:06 CEST 2003

From: Alhaji Ahmed Kagara
Director of Operations

Dear Friend,

With utmost respect and sincerity please permit me to disturb you a bit at this particular moment. I want to transfer to you the total sum of Four Million, four Hundred and fourty five Thousand, United States Dollars (US$4,445.000.00) from here in Nigeria. I hope you will be reliable and honest and will be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new bank account immediately to receive this money. I sincerely wish you would remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either now or in time to come.

As a matter of introduction, am Alhaji A. Kagara, the Director of operations of Independent Electoral Commission (INEC), the commission that organizes, undertake and supervise all elections in my country. We have just concluded our election and the elected candidates have been inaugurated into their respective offices. For more information, check this site:http://inecnigeria.com/aboutinec/directors.htm

The amount I intend transferring into your account is the balance of the money allocated to my agency for the smooth running of the Elections that has been concluded. Since we have concluded our election and I have accounted how the funds were utilized to my Chairman, I appeal for your assistance to allow me use your bank account in transferring this fund out of my country.
If you can be confidential, I will round the business up with you and we make our money quietly and then share it between ourselves (you and I) as shall be agreed. I have already secured the business and will need you just for the conclusion of the business successfully.

Please contact me without exposing this to anybody as soon as you can if you can work with me. Note that the business is not risky but should be confidential as am still in service, as I do not want exposure at all for now.

I expect your urgent reply so we can discuss more details.

Best regards
A.A Kagara
E-mail:ahm_kagara at hunsa.com