[Linux-bruxelles] Re: Fourtou IPR directive: wake up!

Bernhard Kaindl bernhard.kaindl at gmx.de
Ven 21 Nov 01:32:36 CET 2003

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Henrion Benjamin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Seems that the vote on IP Rights Enforcement will be voted the 15 december
> in Strasbourg.

It seems to be the plan which is being worked on bet the EDRI-gram number 22
says the proposal has some more trouble ahead in the parliament and thinks
that the parliament will not be ready for it, but that's not a done deal yet.

> We need to attract attention of medias to that question, and raise
> pressure around this directive.

I propose to use
	http://www.ipjustice.org/mailman/listinfo/ip-enforce
for further work in on this directive because there are already some people
which are better informed than we here.

> http://wiki.ael.be/index.php/IPEnforcementDirective

I've added some info from ipjustice.org's ip-enforce list there now. I add
it below:

Amendments from Sir Neil MacCormic and Mercedes Echerer:
http://blubb.at/kuhm/temp/2003_10_08,EU-Parl_FourtouEN07_09_03_amendments.doc