[Linux-bruxelles] Re: Fourtou IPR directive: wake up!

James Heald j.heald at ucl.ac.uk
Ven 21 Nov 01:05:02 CET 2003

The IP enforcement directive has some fairly nasty features, but some of
the worst of it looks to have been tamed by compromise amendments in JURI.

For instance, the sanctions for patent infringement should get lifted
out of the directive completely.

The best place for getting involved is probably the CODE site, although
FFII should obviously do anything it can to help.