[Linux-bruxelles] (no subject)

Sadia International sadiazs at skt.comsats.net.pk
Jeu 13 Nov 09:02:18 CET 2003

SADIA INTERNATIONAL

Manufacturer & Exporter
sadiazs at skt.comsats.net.pk

Dear Sir/Madam,

We can supply you quality Hand Embroided Badges , on very competitve prices and timed delivery bases because we have the complete Manufacturing process own from A to Z under the quality certification of ISO 9001.

For more informations and the presentation of our goods please contact us freely at any time we will feel pleasure after serving you.

Thanks and regards.

Chief Executive.

House No. 3/99 Moh. Mohd Pura Sialkot - 51310, Pakistan
Tel: - 92 432 588147, Fax: - 593039