[Linux-bruxelles] Zope and PyPy Sprint Coding Party at Louvain-La-Neuve 21-22-23-24 june

Henrion Benjamin bh at udev.org
Lun 16 Juin 13:09:31 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that the Europython Sprint Coding Party will
held on the auditoriums "Croix du Sud" in Louvain-La-Neuve, from this
saturday 21 to the tuesday 24 june, just before Europython in Charleroi.

There's a list of the attendees on the following pages:

http://codespeak.net/moin/pypy/moin.cgi/LouvainLaNeuveSprint
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/EuroPython2003Sprint

Logistic:

There's a map of the city here: http://www.dom.ucl.ac.be/plan%20lln.pdf
Access map to reach the auditoriums:
http://lln.udev.org/act/lln-howto.html (don't look at the black lines -
the auditoriums are marked in green)

If you have any kind of problems, I'm at your disposal by mail, or by
phone at 0032/10/454761 (fixed phone) or 0032/498/292771 (mobile).
I hope that every attendee has a room to sleep, if not, I can find you a
room to sleep.

See you this Sunday (or Saturday if you're there earlier),

--
Benjamin Henrion <bh at udev.org>
http://bh.udev.org