[Linux-bruxelles] Deb: updates to stable are placed in this directory, dists/proposed-updates

Osvaldo La Rosa info at brlspeak.net
Sam 12 Juil 23:49:14 CEST 2003

J'aimerais savoir si c'est conseillé de le faire, si c'est actuel? ça
semble bien concerner la Woody en tout cas:

Debian is committed to providing security updates to the stable
distribution as quickly as possible, but we also need time to thoroughly
test such updates to ensure that they meet our high standards.

Updates to stable are placed in this directory, dists/proposed-updates.
After testing, and possible bug-fixing, a new release of the stable
distribution is made which includes them.

You can access this directory with apt by adding
 deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian proposed-updates main contrib non-free
to your /etc/apt/sources.list
Src:
ftp://belnet.be/pub/packages/debian/dists/woody-proposed-updates/README