[Linux-bruxelles] moderation of osdem list

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Sam 18 Jan 08:39:54 CET 2003

is moderated and that the mail send to the ML do not all get through? THis
could be just an impression or a problem on my side that I want to check.

Is that true or only due to a problem on my side ?

If the list is indeed moderated, why and by whom ?

Thanks,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.

Association électronique libre pour la promotion des
droits de l'Homme dans la Société de l'information (AEL) -
http://www.ael.be