[Linux-bruxelles] live broadcat: any interest

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at ael.be
Sam 18 Jan 08:21:53 CET 2003

I have been offered the opportunity to organize a live broadcast of the
FOSDEM. This comes on top and as a complement to recording that I proposed.

This broadcast would be offered for a long part, if not the whole FOSDEM,
from a large bandwith owner.

Is this considered interesting or not by the people of this ML ? (to now if I
go on with this idea and its realization or not)

If yes, I will coordinate that action.

Some help, partly redundant with the recording initiative, will be needed to
man the action.

Thank you for your comments,

Nicolas
--
Nicolas Pettiaux
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.

Association électronique libre pour la promotion des
droits de l'Homme dans la Société de l'information (AEL) -
http://www.ael.be