[Linux-bruxelles] FROM: Mrs ANTONIA JOHNSON

antonia nwoke antonia68fr at yahoo.fr
Lun 25 Aou 11:40:37 CEST 2003

LETTER OF ASSISTANCE

FROM: Mrs ANTONIA  JOHNSON
Abidjan ( Cote d' Ivoire)
Tel. 225-07594378

                          INVESTMENT  OF ASSISTANCE

Dear  Respectful One,

I wish to solicit your help in investing my fund in
your country and our ressettlement, I am happy to
write and send this message to you. I hope you will
consider and give it urgent and favourable reply.

My name is Mrs umuikpo JOHNSON Coleman, a citizen of
Sierra-Leone and the wife of late Mr Johnson Coleman
who before his death was the manager of Sierra-Leone
Gold and Diamond Corporation ( SGDC). I hope you are
aware of the war going on in my country for the past
five years now. It was in one of the attack by the
rebels that led to the killing of my dear husband and
two children leaving I and my son David Coleman as
the only surviving son because we went to a funeral
when we hear of the killing of my husband and children
we felt unsafe in the country and we managed to enter
Abidjan -Cote d' Ivoire through a fisher man who
operate a fishing vessel through and fro in a coastal
river between Cote d' Ivoire and Sierra Leone.

Please with us is (USD12.5) MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND DOLLARS contained in one metalic
box and presently deposited in security company as
family valuables.

My aim of contacting you is to seek your able
assistance as a front in transfering this fund abroad
in your account then as a business developer, you also
help us to wisely invest the money in areas you deem
lucrative and finally obtain a residential permit for
us to stay confortably there.

Please for God sake be merciful to us and agree to
help us transfer this money into your account abroad.
We agree to give you 20% to see this done for us . We
will send to you the proof of this transaction as
soon as we favourably hear from you and please we
implore you to treat this transaction all secrecy and
confidentiality for security reasons.

You can contact me on the above email address or
telephone number for more clarification .

May God bless you in abundance as you show mercy to
those that need mercy.

Best Regards,

Mrs ANTONIA  JOHNSON