[Linux-bruxelles] [Off-topic] Who has access to the tv statio n "Planete"?

Carlos Betancourt carlos.betancourt at chello.be
Mer 9 Avr 17:53:25 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 17:02, MEGHAZI FABIEN wrote:
> Ca devient penible !
>
>Bientot on va se choper des dedicasses !
>
> PS: Je dedicace ce message inutile a ma tata a mon oncle a mon petit
> cousin et a tous les auditeurs de radio Bxlug

Penible? As a long-time BxLUG's ML participant, and due to the personal
importance of the request, I thought that I could ask for help to my
fellow friends of the ML.

I don't think you count as the "general" opinion regarding my mail. I
hope other members understand my request as a simple friend-to-friend
request, and if they find it inapropiate, I will accept their friendly
and respectful opinions.

A community, as GNU/Linux and BxLUG are, is about social interaction. Do
you discuss 100% about GNU/Linux during a Copy Party? I doubt so.
Certainly this mailing list is for discussion of the GNU/Linux subject,
and if my message transgressed the ML's rules, I think it would have
been more intelligent and effective of you to have addressed the subject
in a more mature way.

Feedback from the other members of the list regarding this subject is
very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Carlos Betancourt