[Linux-bruxelles] [jonas at gnu.org: Re: a FSF for the Belgium ?]

Alexandre Dulaunoy alexandre.dulaunoy at ael.be
Ven 13 Sep 20:50:07 CEST 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Stephane Wirtel wrote:

> Is there a FSF in Belgium ?

  We (Association  Electronique Libre) have  already a lot  of contact
  with the  FSF and  FSF Europe. We  are working together  on multiple
  project  with  them. (from  the  20th year  of  the  GNU project  to
  multiple  license  resolution and  the  hosting  of  GNU project  in
  Europe...)

  If you want to join us, don't hesitate. http://www.ael.be/

  adulau

--
			      Alexandre Dulaunoy -- http://www.foo.be/
  3B12 DCC2 82FA 2931 2F5B 709A 09E2 CD49 44E6 CBCD  ---   AD993-6BONE